Most people spend alot of time reading the case studies from first word to the last word. We say youjust pick out the topics sentences and understand the whole case study. Go direct to the questions and start answering away.
- Telegram Bot @H2Econs
- UPDATED on 6102016! We switch on our Econs radar to try to find hints as to what the questions will be for this year’s 2016 H2 Econs.
- What is deflation and how government can fight deflation.
- Oil price rout: Discuss how falling oil prices impact the Singapore economy, businesses and consumers.
- The 2014 Oil Price Crash Explained
- Oil price rout: How falling oil prices impact the Singapore economy, businesses and consumers
- “The reality we face is that interest rates are extraordinarily low, globally and in Singapore, and continue to add fuel to our property market. We have to take this further round of measures now, to check recent market trends and avoid a more serious correction in prices further down the road.” Minister for Finance Tharman Shanmugaratnam a) Explain the need for government intervention in the above market. [10m] b) Discuss whether public housing should be subsidised. [15m]
- One picture says it all. Why do countries engage in protectionism?
- One picture that helps you remember things you need to know for Micro Economics Market Failure
- How to memorise all the stuff in Demand and Supply so that you can use for essay writing?